NEW FOR 2020!
An Evening Class with a difference
Balancing Hands will be running 6-week beginner evening massage classes at Elmslie House from February 2020.
- Do you love massage? Come and discover to give simple but very effective massage, great for massaging partners, children, family, friends PLUS the best bit is that you won’t only be giving massage but receiving too so these classes are equally good for your own wellbeing!
- We promise relaxation, creativity and fun.
- You can attend either on your own (yes, go on, be brave, there will be others like you!) or why not attend with a friend, partner or even your child (min age 16).
- You don’t need any special attributes, previous experience or equipment, just your lovely self and comfortable clothes you can move in. Everything you need will be provided including beautiful new massage tables, soft covers, massage oils and a hot or cold drink for the break.
- Open to everyone (min age 16 and must be accompanied by a parent if under 18)
- Special price offered to carers because we want to recognise the special people amongst you who care so selflessly for others.
Please note that this class does not give you a massage qualification, it is designed for those who would like to both receive and learn to give simple effective massage for use with partners, family members or friends. There is no theory, homework etc. although we are sure you are going to want to practice the great skills you will learn! This is a fun, hands-on and creative class.
Dates and Times: All courses 7.00 – 9.30PM
Course 1 – Wednesday evenings from 12th February – 18th March 2020
Course 2 – Thursday evenings from 7th May – 11th June 2020
Course 3 – Wednesday evenings from 23rd September to 28th October 2020
Venue – Elgar Room, Elmslie House, Malvern
To book or for more information please see here or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org